VIDEOS: Blue Angels Cockpit View Of Tight Diamond Formation Only 18 Inches Between Wing Tip and Canopy
Share This: The Skilled Pilots of the Blue Angels flying their F/A-18 Hornets in their spectacular trademark tight diamond formation, maintaining only an incredible 18-inch wing tip to canopy separation. This will really give you a good look of how close that really is, and how much skill that requires. Respect guys! The diamond formation, in tight formation and usually at lower speeds (400 mph), performs maneuvers such as formation loops, barrel rolls, and transitions from one formation to another. Watch the videos in HD below.
- VIDEO: Impressive Engine-Out Aerobatics Performed By Legend…
- VIDEO: Awesome F/A-18 Super Hornets Cockpit Footage and…
- VIDEO: These SAR Helicopter Hoist Operations by NHV and KNRM
- VIDEO: F/A-18 Hornets Take Off in 30+ Knot Crosswind Leaving
- 24 Cool Aviation Gifts That You Would Really Want!
- VIDEO: Pushing The Boundaries of Aviation to the Extreme